Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Damage Control & An Apology

I had written today about Connie Bedwell and Darrel Payne speaking out on video, thanking the public and speaking directly to Aaliyah and about Aaliyah.

I was not aware that there were so many mistakes with what Wayanne had wrote along side of her video where she is explaining her advocacy for Connie. I cannot with good conscious link to Wayanne's page until all the mistakes are fixed. I am not sure if she is getting cases mixed up with Connie's, but the restraining order is not about Connie not being allowed to see Aaliyah although it restricts her from contacting her, the main purpose described in the restraining order is to not allow Connie to post on the Internet. It's clear it's a violation of her civil rights of free speech and doesn't fall under any grounds of a harassment RO. Connie has not had any contact with Dustin since 50/50 custody where Dustin tried to manipulate Connie into not taking Aaliyah to the hospital two weeks prior to Aaliyah's disclosure of "Daddy's Worm" being in her mouth. We all know that the RO was put in place to control Connie and to stop her from disclosing what Aaliyah has said about her father. There are several statements in Wayanne's video that are untrue as well. Connie did not give her permission to post some of those videos, and Darrel had no idea that one of them was even being used to be posted but was under the impression it was to test the camera shot.

This case also is not about money nor never has been. For a year now, people who have been supporting Connie and Aaliyah have tried to make it clear that if people chose to donate money to help with obtaining and then keeping legal counsel then it was appreciated. It clearly states on saveaaliyah.com that what was needed was a lawyer, psychologist or any person of authority that could give advice or their help in any way shape or form. I have a copy of The check of where that money went and it went straight to Connie's attorney fighting to get Aaliyah out of "Daddy's worm" care.

I hope that Wayanne will fix these mistakes, but until then I am not linking to her page for I know how much the truth, facts and intricate details mean to Connie and her case. Facts are facts, let's keep them straight for Aaliyah's sake.

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience,


Troy

9 comments:

  1. Why has everything gone quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things have transpired with Ms. Krueger. She is no longer on Connie's case, it was a mutual decision. Ms. Krueger had a different approach to telling the Bedwell's story, which conflicted with the truths of the case.

    We are now waiting for the hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Different approach to telling her story, which conflicted with the truths of the case"...so now WK is a liar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not saying that she is or isn't, she stated some things that weren't true. But I can't say if she did it on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She stated some things that weren't true? How could that be? Videos of the mother sitting next to WK. The "compassionate" holding of the mother's hand as the mother cried for the camera? Somehow, despite this apparent closeness of these two people, there was a misconnect as far as information between the two?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what about the update of this case that was posted earlier. The long commentary from WK is bogus then?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not saying that anything was bogus, all that I said was there were things said that were not true of Connie's case. The video I was speaking of was not of Connie speaking to Aaliyah. It is the one where Wayanne was speaking about her advocating for Connie and Aaliyah. Either there were miscommunications between Connie and Wayanne or cases being mixed up? I do not know. I know Wayanne had the best intentions, the truth of certain things were just mixed up. I have not been made aware that there is any anymosity towards eachother, and Connie still speaks highly of Wayanne.

    In my post I stated that the consistancies and intricate details must stay in tact for this case. They must contain the truth. Connie upholds the truth with everything she does. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is Desiray again, Wayannes daughter, I have had no contact with her for almost a year now because she not only lies to starngers but to her family and yes she also slanders her own children. Where are these videos of Wayanne? For the past 6 months her myspace account has been way too quite I have been trying so hard to find out what case she is trying to get in to so could warn you all with many emails with proof of her lies and how crazy she is...I want to see these videos, where can I find them? Darn it you guys I wish you would have looked me up on myspacve for months I had a myspace account called Who is the real Wayanne, she is the chain smoking pretend child advocate..She had my sites removed monthly after having to put it up 6 times plus I gave up...She has to be stopped!!!What she does is illegal and this woman gets away with slander, its not right, she evcen has gone so far as to write emails and put my name to them, in these emails she claims to be me supporting and defending Wayanne, she would say Gloria Allred was also backing her up, ALL LIES you guys!! If you saw my myspace you know what she has done to me, and I know I am adding fuel to her fire once again, she will threaten to sue me and to have made police reports because she is the perp and then plays victim..
    Arrghh shes sick...Ok so where can I find these videos?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleasure to meet you! The videos were on Wayanne's Facebook page, but they should be gone. If they aren't they need to be. Thank you for commenting on Wayanne. I don't think people believe how sick she really is. It's sad, truly. For a woman to say she is going to sue her own daughter is enough evidence for me to know she is not a child advocate.

    ReplyDelete