Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wayanne Cougar - Oops, Kruger

Having been forwarded comments from Ms. Kruger's Facebook, I feel the need to get some things straight. It is a lie when she claims she has never spoken to me or worked with me. She has asked on numerous occasions if I would write for her 288a Reform page, even though I had told her I am not a journalist or a writer several times. She has said that I know more about Connie's case than she does, but then also states that she has Connie's entire case file. From what I understand Connie doesn't even have a copy of her own case file, because it is enormous. I believe that is just another one of her lies that are quickly stacking up. Just so you are aware, with all of her emails and Facebook comments, she claims she is a psychologist, lawyer, nurse, author, musician, child advocate, mandated reporter, poet, hepatitis advocate, a celebrity and public figure. The question is which one is she today?


When I first heard that Connie was going to accept help from Ms. Kruger, I had the instant feeling of regret; I knew this would not end "OK". I went to Wayanne's Facebook and MySpace pages and the first thing I thought was, "ME! ME! Look at ME world!" The photographs of herself everywhere are eerie, to say the least. And as I was researching, I saw where in the Haleigh Cummings case people were saying that "she is not quite right in the head." I kept my feelings to myself. Why? Because Ms. Kruger is supposedly a child advocate with a PhD who claimed she wanted and could help Connie and Aaliyah. Hind-sight is always 20/20, isn't it?

I have given Connie all of the correspondence between Wayanne and me in order for her to take them to the police. I will upload some of them once they are in his hands; I want him to see them first. I can honestly say that my responses to her always had "What are you talking about? I don't understand what it is you want or need me to do." I gave up on a couple of them and didn't respond to her scattered, random thoughts. But either the next day or maybe two days later, I'd receive another in my inbox. Even after March 10th, the day Connie had told Ms. Kruger that she did not want her on her case any longer, I received more emails. More of the lies she stated in the video she had done, but even more grandiose than before. I had asked her for proof of what she was saying but she would totally ignore the question, continue with her nonsense and diatribes of her past glory and more lies about Connie. It was apparent the reason for the dramatic change in Wayanne's behavior stemmed from Connie and Darrel telling Wayanne that they did not want her on her case any longer and to take all of the information down off the Internet.


I have been given multiple emails where Wayanne is speaking to Connie's Grandmother. In the emails, Wayanne lies, slanders and defames Connie behind her back. It specifically says, "Do not let Connie know what I am saying to you." To me, that is always an indicator of deception. If anything she was saying in those emails were true, why wouldn't she want Connie to know? Is it perhaps because Connie had just asked her to leave her case? Also, she addresses her grandmother by name, but then says, "I adore your sister" and then a few sentences down she mentions Cara. Then she goes on to ask for Connie’s father’s information so she could contact him as well. Clearly, there is something wrong with this woman.

Connie sent her this "cease and desist" letter on March 18th after Wayanne's harassment continued every day from March 10th:

"From: Connie Bedwell
Subject: Legal notice
To: "Wayanne Kruger"
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 4:58 AM



Wayanne I am giving you legal notice to quit harassing myself, my family and friends with your lies and slander that you decided to make up about me.

I am also giving you legal notice to quit raising funds in Aaliyah's and my name or SaveAaliyah.com's name. You do not have permission to do so.

Take down EVERYTHING from all of your pages that you have posted about my case, lies about my case or anything you have on your page promoting my case. Take all of it down. You are not on my case so quit talking to people pretending you are when you or not. This is your legal notice to quit your harassment and slander.

Connie Bedwell

Sent from my oh so very Jewish iPhone!!! Visit Saveaaliyah.com"


After this message was sent, I received a few more emails from Wayanne. She was still asking me to write for her. And everything she had said in her previous emails changed again. I came right out and asked what was wrong with her because nothing she said made any sense. At this same time, everything was still up on her Facebook page and she was still asking for funds in Aaliyah's and Connie's name. And to top it all off, someone had even posted this letter on Wayanne's site just a day ago and Wayanne claims to have never seen it. This is a lie because I have seen her responses.



I have read comments dating up until today, April 9th, where Wayanne is stating that Connie wanted her to do this or that as if she is still working on the case. What she is doing reminds me of what Wayanne claims Chris BB 12 is doing to her. All of this concerns me. No matter how many times I asked for her credentials, she would literally avoid the question. I even went so far as to send a one sentence email to her asking for her credentials, what I received in return was the longest email I have seen in a long time with not one word answering my question. Truly amazing.



Wayanne has claimed on her Facebook that her PhD is on her wall, Connie and Darrel have both seen this "diploma". It is on her wall and they say it has the name of "Rae Elisabeth Klein", her pseudonym for her "writing". They also say it looks as if she either printed it herself or ordered it online. How can someone possibly have a PhD in a pseudonym?



I also have an email from Connie where she writes to a real psychologist asking for advice about Wayanne. Just one sentence from the email, "She told a story about her being drugged, she constantly thinks someone is stalking or tailgating her, she always thought someone was listening in on our calls, she has 3 ghosts that she thinks lives in her house that she talks to." This real psychologist said these exact words, "I'm not sure if I replied to this email... but I think you better distance yourself from this person... far and fast." I'm wondering if the ghosts she speaks to are really the different personalities in her mind. Once you see the emails, you will understand.



I don't have any ill will towards Wayanne, I really think she needs help. I am not a doctor of course, but does anyone else find her behavior out of the ordinary?



If any of you have donated to Wayanne for Connie or Aaliyah, please let me know. She has been asked to stop discussing the case and posting pictures/videos on her Facebook, but she doesn't stop; so we need to make sure she isn't committing fraud as well.



When I can post the emails, I will. Until then, thank you for listening. I just felt this needed to be said for the Bedwell family and public awareness.



Troy

27 comments:

  1. Really sad that someone who claims to be an advocate would make a victim's life more difficult. Sorry to hear about this Connie. Best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman did the same thing in the Haleigh Cummings case. She blogged, was paranoid, and lied about everything. She even tried to spy on this one or that one in order to create a lawsuit against some of the people in the case. Never worked.

    She claimed to be a million different professions. I heard this from a member of the biomom's side. They threatened to sue her, too, after they figured out what she was doing. She signed a confidential agreement not to discuss the case - so much for that! That would have foiled her whole gig!

    She is now looking for a way to insert herself in the Cummings case thru some wacko named Tim Holmseth. He believes law enforcement helped the family kidnap and hide the little girl (Guess he didn't realize we all already saw the movie Gone Baby Gone). He's literally insane.

    Wayanne won't leave these cases alone, or the grieving families who just thought they could rely on her as "an advocate". She's anything but that. She's now doing "Skype" interviews to anyone who will listen about her sick and twisted lies about missing child's cases. She blogs on BNN, and is there to fill everyone's ears with BS in the chat room. She loves the attention. She's also done the whole "somebody stole my medicine" bit, as well as telling people that she's got a million stalkers. You have to ask yourself, would you want someone like that to be your advocate? Hell no!

    Wayanne and people like her are the worst thing that could happen to any missing child's family. Let's not give these types of media seekers the sick attention they crave. Tell them to go away. Wayanne, go away and leave these poor people alone. You are revictimizing them, and you need to be shut down once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to know about the real Wayanne, ask peeps like Reverend Grund, Cobra Staabs, and Kim Picazzio (prior attorney for Haleigh Cumming's mom.)

    They were all being extorted, set up, and swindled by WK's lies. I'm sure they've got some emails they'd love to share with the world. And some stories, too!

    Anyone want to pop a pill? Mrs. Dr. Professor Pastor Klein, I mean, Kruger, is game! That's what I've heard from the trenches of Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

    For those of you that have personally witnessed her behavior and online behavior should read the article above.

    Connect the dots:

    Connie and Darrel met her and she has explained that she has 3 ghosts she talks to named Ebon, Larry and a little girl (they can't remember Wayanne's name for her).

    She does think everyone is stalking her, tailgating her, listening in on her calls, she changes her sim cards often and thinks people stole her drugs and drugged her.

    Her speech and emails are scattered random thoughts that make zero sense.

    She claims she has multiple professions.

    She thinks she is a celebrity.

    She raises funds in victims names without their permission.

    She lies and believes what she says. She is completely out of touch with reality.

    There is some article on the net of Wayanne telling the fbi some weird delusional story of people crawling on the ground because people were out to get them.

    You can see on her own Facebook page how she changes personalities to be against Connie, then for Connie, then against Connie. She pretends she's on the case still and makes up her own bizarre stories.

    She threatens to sue everyone that knows what she is.

    She claims she has a "team" which consists of Wayanne, Ebon, Larry and the little girl ghosts.

    She threatens Connie openly about her court hearing on the 14th on her facebook page.

    She is raising funds on her Facebook page pretending she is on Jaycee Dugard's case.



    The dots ALL point to schizophrenia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amicus Brief, I am tired of your threats, you tell me your name and information and maybe I'll tell you mine. I have received all of Wayanne's emails to Connie. And I have received all text messages to and from eachother. I am not on Facebook so you need to threaten someone else about the "harrassment" on her page. I am not allowing your posts to come through. You are a liar and I will not condone it.

    Have a great day, if you continue to harrass me, I will have you reported.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, Amicus, you sound like the crazy "investigators" who get all of their information incorrect. I do not have a girl-friend, nor do I have a boss. I write for myself, which I have said many, many times. I'll let you figure out why I don't have a girl-friend. With your investigation skills, you'll probably need help with the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, yes, you may copy anything you'd like from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Friend:

    Please remove my name from your blog.

    I am very much a VICTIM of WK. I have done nothing to harm WK. I have never emailed or had contact with WK, since, I deleted and banned her from MY site in Oct. 2008.

    I do not post about WK or write blogs of warning about WK. My theory is everyone will find out the truth about WK on their own.

    We ALL do.

    I am just a simple blogger on Myspace. I do not bother people. I mind my own business and live a drama free life of peace.

    FACTS: WK has a diagnoses of borderline personality disorder. (extreme fear of abandonment that manifests self into a person who is very needy, causes drama, can not perceive reality accurately, actively seek a rescuer, manipulativeness and has problems with object constancy.

    IMO: I think WK is a malignant narcissistic sociopath.

    IMO: WK keeps reliving her childhood drama trauma everyday, (stalking, harmed, victimized) only this time, WK rewrites the end. WK gets to be the victim then the HERO.
    WK daily routine is to actively seek a rescuer.

    ALL of us victims of WK have the same story experience with WK.

    WK uses my name to forward her agenda of being famous and being stalked - this form of modus operandi sucks in her new prey - this has been going on for almost 2 years. WK actively seeks a rescuer because WK perceives that WK is being stalked.

    All emails WK claims to have from me are fake and were written by WK. One way to tell is the grammar, language, and typing skills.

    My favorite email that WK claims I sent WK; "I am the TMZ of the blogging world." lol. I still get quit the chuckle out of her imagination.

    For the last 5 years, I have written a simple blog on Myspace about a TV Show: CBS Big Brother(BB).

    Casey Anthony was a blog subscriber = I ended up getting involved in writing about her case. I do not write about any other topics. (Hence, my nickname BB)

    Prior to the Casey Anthony Case- WK was virtually unheard of? It has always been my opinion that WK maybe Desi mother, however, everything else after that is a 100% a LIE. An alternate reality that WK creates and changes based on who she meets-----IMO.

    Thank you for allowing me to share my opinion and my experience.

    BB12-Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris, I took down the articles where Ms. Kruger was saying you were the one harrassing her. I put your name on this blog page because others read my previous posts. I have seriousl doubts that you were the one harrassing her. I do not have proof, but wanted to let everyone know my doubts. If you really wish to have your name off this post, I will do so. Again, I just wanted to let everyone know where I stood at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please note WK claims to NOW have been at Woodstock, even though, she is 46:

    http://www.woodstock.com/concert/174572/wayanne-kruger-hwy-243

    AND from 1993

    http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20106855,00.html

    Wayanne Kruger-Marschner
    (Klein was added back in 1999?)

    Rae Elisabeth Klein (pen name) I have NO idea how she came up with this as a PEN Name when in fact she had yet to marry Markus Klein? None of which makes any sense and I do not care to understand it.

    Publisher: Topple Publications (July 10, 1999)

    On another NOTE - here is ANOTHER victim of WK......and another of WK believers that WK is being STALKED.

    http://christianschoolconfidential.blogspot.com/2009/11/would-it-really-have-made-difference.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just remove my last name and put in place BB12-Chris every knows me under this nick name. Thank you!

    As for removing any doubts of about me and my relationship with WK....my behavior over the last 5 years on myspace speaks for itself. I do not talk about "other" people. I blog and stick to my blog topics and I let the rest GO....I do NOT fight with people nor do I partake in drama. I just ignore it and mind my own business.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can attest to that fact that BB Chris doesn't carry on and ignores it and she even asks others who have come to her defense to not worry about it that it will take care of itself as can Rev. Grund. who I spoke to about WK's attacks on BB and he too was told it would take care of itself that WK would show her true colors and people would know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you guys thank GOD someone is finally seeing through all her (wayannes lies) I am her oldest daughter Desiray, you have no idea all the lies, all the pretend people she claims to be and the degrees she claims to have.. I went against her and her lies finally last year it ended in a huge blowout where she pretended to be missing!! Yes she ran away from home, informed her husband Markus of this crazy event so he knew the truth, but she wanted me to feel sorry for her, apologize for knowing the truth and speaking up about it so she faked running away..
    Weird?? Yes!! But nothing she does or says makes since..You guys have no idea the half of what Wayanne has done and said, I am her daughter and she has done far more to me and my family then these poor people she is harassing.. This woman is sick.. I can explain all her pin names, and how she claims to have these degrees, since we were so close until last year when she went as far as pushing her self in to media cases which she had never done before. Wayanne has always been a crazy abusive mother but just this past year and half is when she has given her self the advocate title! Any questions?? please feel free to contact me on facebook or myspace. Desiray Bartak is my name, and Wayanne Kruger is my biological mother.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Desiray, very much. It's amazing how some people can get away with such lies. Hopefully she will be stopped now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Crazy Anonymous from 5/20: I do not delete posts, I just don't publish crazy comments such as yours. Everything I have written in this blog is true. I think you may be upset because Wayanne's own daughter commented on all the lies that Wayanne has told. When a daughter decides to stop speaking to her mother because she has destroyed their life, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say who the liar is. You can copy and paste all you want, nothing I have written is not true.

    ReplyDelete
  16. why is Wayanne connected to the Haleigh case? & Jeremiah Regan cobra staubs richard grund they ALL know each other. Why is Wayanne trying to make a cable show about Haleigh? what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  17. No one has commented on this post since June, Anonymous. I know this isn't the first time you've seen this, why are you cursing about it now? Obsess much? No, I won't let your post come through because all you do is "out" people. I have no idea who anyone is that is posting, so you can go to your own sites and post what you wrote for the internet to see. Your drama will stay with you.

    I really hope the FBI is involved because people who go around pretending to be doctors and child advocates should be prosecuted, of course that is just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yo, My name is richard finn. Please lock up your valuables if wayanne visits you. I was writing music for her. and she tried to rip off a laptop from my roomate. She is a cleptomaniac and little things disapear when she's around
    Has anyone else had computors, camera's, smart phones, pills, make-up or jewelry missing after she visited?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Be careful, you are now going to be included in Wayanne's list of people she is going to sue.

    ReplyDelete
  20. To Anonymous from 4:25am today, I don't care about BB whatever her name is and what she goes around saying on blogs. I don't care who she is or anyone else. I personally have dealt with Wayanne and she is not who she says she is. Her own daughter, Desiray, commented on this blog and on Facebook of what a fraud her mother is. I personally have emailed with Wayanne, have seen all the emails and text messages to and from Connie between the two. My problem with Wayanne is that she pretends to be a child advocate with a PHD. That is fraud. I am disgusted that a woman would go to the aid of women who genuinely need help and then try to fraudulently gain monies in their names.

    You can open any can of worms that you wish to. You can Google my name and either do the investigation of who I am or not. According to Google, there are 10 people in the US with the name of Troy Casper - you can try to find out if I am one of those 10 people or, maybe, think that I might be the 11th one? I know people are going around stating I am Hobbit or whatever his name is. I invite the police to trace my proxy, ip addy, whatever the case may be - I am not he. It's funny you warn me of the "it may not be true" of what's on the Internet and to do my homework first - but you don't do the same. Nothing I have stated about Wayanne is untrue. And without any asking on my part, her own daughter came here to tell people the truth.

    I won't be publishing comments where people are "outing" others. If people want to be "anonymous", they have that right - I'm sure you agree with me, since you posted as "anonymous" yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Desiray here again, I wanted to let you know Wayanne some how was able to get my you tube video deleted, the one of me logging in to Wayannes myspace showing all the horrific emails she wrote about me and claiming to be me.
    I will reload it again, I am going on vacation for over a week, when I return I will do so.
    Troy I am so sorry you have been bitten by the black widow, her web is viscous (wayannes web that is) It has come to my attention she (Wayanne) has been trying to tell people we have a relationship, I would like to say I have not spoken to that crazy wak since July of 2009, yep that is right almost 2 years. I have not seen her and have not had one positive email to her since then. She is not my mom, I mourned my others death a long time ago, realizing a mother would never do as she has done to her own children and to others. She needs to be stopped but even bad talk on the internet adds fuel to her file. She is a media whore, she is not here to help others.

    Troy keep your strength, this fight will in the end prevail, karma comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does anyone know how to contact Desiray Bartak? I knew her and her Mom years ago... wondering how they are..by the comments it sounds like Wayanne has created a skeptical reputation...I'm also curious as to how her daughter Leah is...thx!

    ReplyDelete
  23. To Anonymous from today regarding Markus, I will forward your message on to Desiray.

    Anonymous from June 21st, if you have a Facebook page you can find Desiray there.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Desiray has her profile blocked on Facebook but said you can email her at: sunnrize@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is good to see that Desiray sees through her moms lies. And has posted here. I had dealt with Raye, Wyanne and to me she asked me to call her Cherokee. I am part Apache and she had told me she was half Cherokee and wanted to go by her given Indian name. I dated her for a brief time and had the worse month of my life. First she was a model for QuickSilver and Billabong. Although that changed once she found out I use to be the drive for the McKnights (owners of QuickSilver). Then she was a Long Beach Police officer on special cases (child abuse), then it was just a child services agent when I told her a old friend of mine works for Child Protective Services in that area. And she has two PhD’s she showed me them at her old apartment in Long Beach. Which I found odd, because of the area she was living in and all the jobs she had.
    My HUGE mistake was giving her a key to my apartment and trusting her. That small mistake lasted for months, and threats from her and her fake friends. I have emails saved that are suppose to be from Long Beach Police Officers threaten to arrest me. Wyanne against my wishes bought a small gift for me and had left behind a few DVD’s at my home. After I had felt that she was not all there, I tried to break the relationship off in a very easy nice way. Although it is obvious this person is not all there. She had made video’s of my place when I was not there, just strange going through my closet, paper work etc. And sent a email saying she would release them, which I said I had no issue because I thought why would someone want to look at my clothes, dishes and listen to her ramble about what would be nice here or there and spirits in the apartment.
    Then I was under the assumption I was getting nasty emails from Desiray about “stealing” her moms DVD’s. I had to get the property managers involved which was embarrassing, asking them to watch out for her and to give her the gift and DVD’s if they see her around the property. After walking from my car to my apartment twice in a span of a week and seeing Raye chatting on the phone in her car I finally resorted to filing a complaint with the Irvine police which was embarrassing even more being a 6’1 male filing a report on a women that was freaking me out.
    I fully believe in helping children out and believe that people should support organizations that do so, although I would say you are throwing your money away if you support anything that Wyanne does. I highly doubt the money goes to where she says it does. With in the month we dated I doubt she told me more then 4 things that were completely true about herself and her life. Because of her I ended up moving to ensure she would never be able to continue to harass me, which in good luck led me to my wife. Stay far far away from anything Wyanne, Raye or Cherokee does and I would highly doubt anything she says is true.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am sorry for what you went through with Wayanne. It seems that everyone that writes here has had the same weird relationship with her. However, showing someone papers that state they have PHDs does not make them true. I have done extensive research and cannot find her thesis' and ANY information that she ever attended any schools.

    It's been nice and quiet lately. I'm still waiting for her lawsuits against at least 40 people now. You should be aware by now your name will most definitely be on that list.

    I hope you have many happy years with your sane wife.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi My name is Leah and I am Wayanne's youngest daughter. My mother is very ill and im sorry to say all of the above is true and correct. I believe she pretends to be involved in cases againced abuse and then goes on to fabricate lies and deception for attention or who knows. She is very sick and I have tried to get her help, but have been unable to anything on my own. In her mind she believes what is happening is true and she suffers from severe mental issues. Like my sister Desiray, no one will ever know the extent of damage she has done to us. I am truley sorry for everyone that has been affected by her.

    ReplyDelete