Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Justice For Caylee Anthony Is A Slow Process

We are now on day 9(?) with the jury selection. We have had 12 jurors picked at least three times. When we reach 12 jurors inevitably the defense strikes one so they cannot be sworn in. Today, the defense brought a motion, not written, in regards to the due process of their client and how the pace of the selection of the jury panel is infringing on that right. Also infringing on the law of how a jury is sworn in without the alternates. Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr. denied this motion but has now asked the defense how they want to proceed. The court room will not be available tomorrow and they have 16 more potential jurors to be questioned. Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr. stated months ago what jury selection would entail and how he would like it to move along. He has asked the defense will we work late hours or shall we move somewhere else. I have no qualms with this. I believe that Casey deserves a fair trial. I believe that she deserves a fair and impartial jury. What I do have a problem with is that they are delaying the inevitable. Casey Marie Anthony will stand trial for the indicted charges against her. She can't hide and she sure cannot run from this no matter how much she and her defense team wish to.

I feel that Casey is guilty because of her in actions and actions before and after this precious baby was missing and ultimately found dead. I have heard the defense state that "your mouths will drop when you hear the truth" or something to that effect. I heard that "once the baby is found you will all know the truth." Well, the baby was found, dead. Where was Casey screaming the truth of what happened? Where was the outrage from her??? Where was the proof that she had that nothing to do with this? WHY has she sat in jail for THREE years waiting to tell her side of the story? I would never sit in jail for any amount of time to protect anyone. She claims she was keeping Caylee and her family safe.....what BS!!! Caylee was found DEAD, you cannot protect a dead child! WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS????

No doubt I will be disappointed if this trial is delayed. But for Casey to remain in jail to ponder what life may be for her for the next some odd years makes me smile. Go to hell Casey Anthony, because that is where you belong. You are a lying sack of crap!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree... She's a pathological liar! And this "Zanny the Nanny" person- GIVE ME A BREAK! If she really DOES exist, then where did Casey get her name, number, etc... from to "hire" her in the first place?! "Hi, I'm Zanny and I'm a nanny, but I have no number, no address, no e-mail..." Would YOU hire someone like that to watch/care for your child?! Of course not! Also, from a forensics point-of-view (and yes, I DO know about forensics), this "Zanny" person could NOT have babysat Caylee day after day, week after week, month after month WITHOUT leaving hair, skin cells, fingerprints, or SOMETHING to prove that she really exists... but again, there is NOTHING! And don't even get me started about the duct tape... Casey should rot in hell with duct tape covering HER nose & mouth!

    ReplyDelete