Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Worst Thing About Being Lied To Is Knowing You're Not Worth The Truth

I wonder if Cindy Anthony realized how unloved she was by Casey. How Cindy, George, Lee and even Caylee were just objects in her make-believe life. How they all were "throw away people" to her, expendable, meaningless. If I had to take a guess, Cindy realized this six weeks ago when she stopped looking for Zanny the nanny. After she heard that Casey was going to blame George with the death of her granddaughter and the discarding of her body. That was the last straw for Cindy. Or maybe it was when Casey REFUSED to see Cindy on Mother's Day. Cindy and George did everything in their power to stand by their daughter. They destroyed their reputations. They were HATED by millions of people who wished they would end up in jail right along with their murderer daughter. I was one of those people. I have always understood why they loved their daughter even after knowing she murdered Caylee. But I could never understand how they could lie for her they way they did. Starting from Tuesday, the opening of this trial, has been light years away from the past three years. The committed parents to Casey no long exist. I cannot tell you how elated this makes me. I cannot forget what Cindy and George have done the past three years, but I will forgive them. I forgive them because Caylee's justice is now the most important thing to them, even if it means they have to admit that Casey is the one that murdered her.

Cindy, it was very sad to watch you on the stand today. I cried right along with you and felt your pain. Can you imagine that? A perfect stranger who has never met your lovely Caylee, can feel the same loss and sorrow. I didn't have to know Caylee to know how precious and special she is. I never had to know how wonderful her hugs and kisses made you feel. I didn't have to know Caylee at all to love her. And I cry knowing that my pain isn't even HALF of what you feel. I hurt for you and George. I cannot blame you for what your daughter turned out to be like. I have no idea of what your lives were like. Ultimately, Casey CHOSE to murder Caylee. She knew how she could hurt you forever. Casey knew that the more Caylee spoke, the more you would find out about her lies. Casey couldn't keep Caylee from talking about what she did during the day. She killed Caylee because she didn't want her life to be exposed - she knew she couldn't have the life she wanted with Caylee around. And it seems that Casey isn't sorry for causing your pain, but know that I am. I am, so very sorry for your tremendous loss. Not just of Caylee, but for the loss of your daughter. It must be soo hard to have the realizations you are experiencing right now. I can't help but feel sorry for you. I can't even imagine what it has been like for you. I will continue to pray that you will stand strong and speak for Caylee. I'm not so sure you will be that strong once you see your daughter crying after the break today. But know this, she was NOT crying for you, Caylee or George. She was crying for HERSELF! She is so ANGRY that you and George will not roll over for her. She doesn't understand why George will not sit in prison for a few years if it means that she will get OUT of jail. Your daughter is a narcissistic sociopath, she does not care about you at all. KEEP STRONG! Listen to Caylee, she will show you the way. Look to the twinkling of the stars, she will give you all the strength, comfort and support you need. Caylee loves her CeeCee!!!

I have more faith in the prosecution than I have had since day one of this trial. I understand completely what they are doing. They have not panicked and have been paving the way for Caylee's justice. I do have one teeny tiny complaint: Jeff Ashton needs to not get so visibly upset when Baez is harassing George. It makes him look like he is trying to hide the truth. He simply needs to tell George to answer truthfully - he ALWAYS has re-direct. Remain composed if he can. I know it must be hard for him because sitting in my own living room I wish I could reach into the computer and slap the stupid off Baez's face. That look of "come on, make my day" he has on his face when he questions George infuriates me. Not because it's towards George, but because he acts so big and tough. Ugh, it just makes me want to slap him. By the way Baez, when I watch you object to EVERY word that comes out of Jeff's mouth the movie Liar Liar comes to mind. I'm sure you've watched it. When Jim Carry objects to something in his trial and the judge asks him on what grounds Jim says, "because it's devastating to my case". EVERY SINGLE TIME......You are an idiot Jose and I truly hope the bar association is watching you closely.

Knowing that Caylee now has not only the voice of the prosecution but her grandparents helps me to believe that Caylee will receive the justice she so rightly deserves. Caylee was robbed of her future. There isn't enough empty space to write all that she will miss out on. What makes me so outraged is that Caylee was almost three years old, what could she possibly have done to make her mother so angry that would make her want her out of her life forever. There is NO doubt in my mind that Caylee loved her mother. A small child will always love their mother even if that mother abuses her on a daily basis. Why? Because that's all she knows. Casey knew that and that makes me even more angry. Caylee was the most expendable in her life. She just couldn't risk Caylee telling of her daily lies. Casey didn't want to be Caylee's mother. It's so incredibly wrong.

Can't wait for Tuesday morning. Until then......

4 comments:

  1. Very good summary of exactly how I feel about this case as I sit here today ... after 3 years of watching and following this charade. I was almost ready to give up on this family ever doing the right thing by their little baby. I see a little bit of hope at the end of a very long and draining tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad.
    Again, I'll not say if Casey killed her daughter or not, because right now nobody knows for sure.
    To feel or to think so is different.

    I am totally confused how XXX people are (XXX means: I have no word for that). The one day they hate Cindy or/and George. The next people feel with them.
    Wow.

    The truth looks like that this is a pretty screwed up family. Like a lot of families all over the world parents have to take care as best as possible of their children. A lot parents do fail, every day. We can read it in the newspaper, watching it on TV.

    To make that one clear: As a paralegal and a sister of a murdered sister I believe that "we" have to be careful.
    It is necessary to take much more care of helpless children who do not get the attention and care from there parents and family as they should.
    When it comes to offenses we cannot use bad childhood as an excuse.

    So before we start to have a certain opinion about someone we should be more aware about what is going on around us.

    We all fail so many times, when we do not look and help when we should because we are all sooooooo busy with earning money and all that.
    And at the end we have kids like Casey....she was failed and she failed....too.

    Do not make the mistake to make it too easy for yourself, thats not fair, especially not for Caylee.

    Btw...how do people know how Caylee sees her mom?

    Sorry Mel, I accidentally deleted your comment, but copied and pasted it for you.

    I did not say that I "like" George and Cindy, I said that I am proud of them NOT rolling over for their daughter any longer. They will have to deal with all the lies they have told, my main concern is JUSTICE for Caylee.

    And Caylee loved her mother, there isn't a 2.5 year old child that doesn't love their mother - at least I have never seen one that doesn't.

    Casey was raised in the same family as Lee was raised, has Lee murdered anyone? Hmmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Troy,
    no worries about the "delete"!

    I am sure I do understand what you're saying and I am not just writing about you.

    It is not a question that Caylee loved her mom, there is more in a child...

    Well, your question is very interesting and I am trying to explain the best I can (English isn't my native language).
    My mom used to hit and beat me all the time after realizing that I am a different person than my sister. So for me as a child and a teenager being abused was pretty normal. Later on, I did let abuse happen to me in relationships. Just life, you know.

    Today you could asked my daughter who is a teenager how many times I hit her.

    There isn't really only black and white and I believe that is when it all gets complicated.

    But of course, despite the fact what kind of "reason" all ppl might have for killing others, they have to live with that and have to pay for it somehow.

    Btw in our case I am not sure anymore if a punishment for the killers of my sister would bring any kind of changes for me.

    But going back...
    I do feel very sorry for Cindy since I think she is the only person in this family (I do not know a lot about Lee) who has feelings and is not afraid of showing them. Which means...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, did you love your mother inspite of the abuse? You did until a certain age I suppose? I didn't have the best childhood either, nothing compared to a loss of a sibling by murder, but my parents weren't loving by any means. I loved them until I knew right from wrong.

    I don't know what to say about George and Cindy. They lied, covered up evidence and actually destroyed evidence trying to "help" their only daughter. I have seen true emotions out of George. He seemed to be the only one in the beginning that was only concerend about Caylee. But I feel that Cindy threatened George in some way. Lee? He stayed out of this mess from the beginning. The last time I remember even seeing Lee was at the memorial and he did that weird CMA thing. But because he stayed out of all this crap I believe he was saying he was keeping his promise me made to Caylee (whatever it might have been). Cindy I beleive showed her true feelings today, the tears today were truly for the granddaughter she loves and misses. Her anger before during the civil depositions was true to. She definitely has two sides. She is a strong persona, she does NOT like to show emotion in public. You could see that today, she was embarrassed for breaking down and she was drowning in sorrow for Caylee. She's a strange person.

    ReplyDelete