Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Did You Ask Casey Anthony If She Ever Committed Suicide?" - Jose Baez

I haven't been able to wrap my head around all that has happened in the trial since I last wrote to you all. I literally am so confused. But first, how about the title to this post??? Ha! I am going to sit down some day and fill a post with ALL of Baez's stupid comments and questions. It should be interesting, funny and time consuming.

Casey, dear wee little narcissistic bitch......I hope your lawyer lets you watch the trial after all of this. You are one scary woman. I watched you view yourself in those jail house visits and you were AMUSED with your temper tantrum. You actually almost busted a gut, covered your mouth and smile with your tiny creepy hand and said something to your attorney - unbelievable. I cannot FATHOM what goes on in your tiny little brain. I also watched how you CRIED for the Casey crying on the monitor but watched without so much as a blink of your eye when your mother broke down in tears and then into a ball when she was BEGGING for you to give her more information on the whereabouts of Caylee. I remember watching those video visits the first time around and yelling at my monitor at your parents to just fucking ASK where the HELL is Caylee you spiteful BITCH!!!! You nauseate me Casey Anthony. I pray everyday for justice for Caylee. For you to hear the words that you will never again see the light of day. I truly hope that a psychiatrist asks to sit and speak with you and then writes a book about who the heck you really are and WHY you think the way you do. I cannot stand you, but I really want to know what goes on in your mind. You are a mean, senseless person. How the hell did you sit there straight-faced, without embarrassment, listening to lie after lie, after lie, after lie....etc ad nauseum....??? It's an incredible show you put on. But you are not crazy. You knew (and still do) EXACTLY what you were doing. You had gotten away with everything for so long you just couldn't shut the fuck up!!!! Your lawyer can sit there and say that "something just is not right", but you really aren't that different then many people I know - other than the fact that they haven't killed anyone - YET. You crossed the line from sociopath to psychopath. I'm not sure that every narcissist does though. I can't stress enough how thankful I am for Casey's mother. If it wasn't for her love for Caylee - we never would have known what happened to her.

When I come to a hint of a conclusion as to where the defense is going with their story, something Baez does or says leads me back to my first thoughts - Baez is clueless and I have absolutely no idea HOW he passed the bar. We are sure he passed the bar, right? Let's start with the cadaver dogs. Does Baez want us to believe that Caylee's body was in the back yard at one time or not? Because I can't figure out what he wants us to think. First he says that Caylee died in the pool, which is in the back yard. Then he's shitting bricks because the dogs detected a decomposing body in the back yard. Then he says something to the effect of that Caylee's body being in the backyard isn't in dispute. REALLY??? Uh, ok. So what is it that he was trying to prove on the cross examination of the dog handlers? I am soooo confused. As am I about the body being in the trunk of the car. Are we supposed to believe that GeorgiePoo held Caylee's body for days on end before handing her over to Kronk in order for Kronk to have the body for "several months" and then eventually dumping her in the woods? Wouldn't Baez WANT to place Caylee's body IN the trunk of Casey's car which Casey has so wonderfully placed George IN the car while running over squirrels? I mean, isn't that what the "to do" was about making us aware that George had a set of extra keys to the car (even though George pointed that out way before Baez did)? I honestly do not know what to make of all this crap.

Dr. Arpad Vass was amazing on the stand, for both the prosecution and the defense. I truly loved listening and watching this man prove the states case and refute the defense. "I can find no other plausible explanation other than that to explain all the results that we found." "That" meaning that there was a body in the back of Casey's car. And the only body it could have been was Caylee's, unless Casey is a serial murderer and we just don't know it yet. I certainly LOVED the, "Fortunately, we don't get a lot of children" comment when Baez asked if Dr. Vass was there to state under oath that the reason they did not find flouride in the trunk of the car was because Caylee was a child. Dr. Vass - you are amazing, not only because you were there as Caylee's voice, but because you seem to be a genuinely nice guy. You love your job, the information you receive and what you do with that information. Thank God for people like you!!! You make the world a happier place.

I wonder how it must make Baez feel or think when he asks an expert witness if money is the deciding factor of testifying in Caylee's case and they say "Nope, money isn't a factor at all". Does he realize what type of a PIG that makes him? I truly hope the state will expose his $200,000 plus pot calling the kettle black!!! The jury deserves to know what a slime-ball this piece of shit is. And so does the Florida Bar Association......

The state needs to make some points about the computer searches and soon. It seems to me that the state has had a couple bad days since Dr. Vass was on the stand. They remind me of the New York Rangers when they are in the lead in the 2nd period of the game. They sit on their lead trying to make their opponents mess up. DON'T do that SA's!!! Let's get back on the puck and keep making those slap shots into the goal!!! Baez is NOT stating that Casey wasn't the one making these searches, have you all noticed that? He is trying to (and badly) to make these experts look unreliable. Which is his job, I totally understand that, but he is not saying it wasn't Casey making those searches. The state needs to monopolize on this fact. Tomorrow is another day - I pray it's another positive step towards justice for Caylee.

14 comments:

  1. Justice for Caylee is not a life or death sentence for Casey. How does anyone know she caused her death to begin with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER said I wanted Casey to die. I do want her in prison for life. Who are you to say that Justice for Caylee isn't a life or death sentence? All the FACTS (not lies, but facts) point to Casey either accidentally killing her daughter or MURDERERING her:

    Casey was the last person with Caylee - she was later found in two trash bags, a laundry bag with duct tape on the skull (possibly over the nasal and mouth openings) and in a swamp.

    Casey did not EVER report her daughter missing but Cindy reported her granddaughter missing after 31 days of not seeing her AFTER Casey told her that the nanny kidnapped her. During those 31 days, Casey never once "looked for her missing daughter". She partied and stayed with her boyfriend.

    EVERYTHING out of Casey's mouth to the police and investigators was a LIE. She sat in jail for 3 years saying that Caylee was kidnapped by Zanny - someone who DOES NOT EXIST.

    Baez stands up on the first day of trial and spouts nothing but LIES and SPECULATION about what happened and who did what.

    What do you suppose happened? I think that if someone decides to hurt Casey uses the same exact defense as Casey did. EVERYONE who commits a crime should use Casey's defense. Hell, anything I ever do wrong from now on I'm just going to accuse my father of sexually abusing me - that makes sense right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. should read: "they use the same exact defense"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not say you wanted her to die, but a lot of people do. What I did say, was Justice for Caylee is not a life or death sentence for her mother. Who am I to say that? Someone with an opinion. Everything you said I already knew, people need to let this go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, YOU came to MY blog and asked a question. I answered it. You don't like the answer, OH WELL. I'll get OVER this when I'm good and ready. A two and a half year old IS DEAD and I am upset with the outcome of a the trial. I am allowed to be, thank you very much. Second, this blog post was made DURING the trial......not yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I am just a person with an opinion, just like you. People should let this go. This is a twisted sense of justice, and too many angry hostile people out there with mob mentality. Why are people out there protesting, screaming and out for blood. Nancy Grace started all this, talk about money whores. She swooped down like an avenging angel and what she is , is a narcissistic, judgmental asshole Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you are allowed, and I see you are upset. I am out of here, so take care No hard feelings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd beg to differ with you on who started the whole media blitz. While I cannot stand Nancy Grace - and do not watch her show - she is not who started this whole thing. It was Casey's parents and Baez. They were on the news EVERY second of the day when this first hit. I am not part of a mob mentality, but I do pray for justice for Caylee. You don't have to leave, I just don't like to be told to move on from something that I spent three years reading over every stich of evidence, waiting for a plausible reason as to how Caylee died and then getting basically kicked in the face from the "defense" team. Yah, I'm a bit upset. So, I am sorry for not having an attitude that exudes positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, the whole thing is bizarre, hard to fathom, really. They just couldn't prove their case, the state, not enough evidence. I thought they would at least convict her of that child abuse thing whatever it was. Ya know??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree about the whole thing being bizarre and that the jury would have at least convicted her of felony child abuse, but I don't agree with that the state didn't have enough evidence. But, that is just my opinion. The jury had their mind made up before the trial started, that also is my opinion. As I've said many times before, I believe in karma.....just have to wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe in karma too, Troy, and sometimes when the powers that be here on earth aren't enough, karma will always get you in the end. Everyone has to hold onto hope. You don't always see the wheels of justice turning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaahhhhh, we agree on at least that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. :)Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete