Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dr. Vass is NOT a Chemist! ~ Jose Baez

And Jose Baez is NOT a lawyer, he just plays one on t.v. Baez has a fixation on Dr. Arpad Vass that I can only come to the conclusion as this: Jose Baez is so jealous of this man that he has made it his personal agenda to try and make Vass look less respectable, reliable, smart and liked by many. I said it before that Jose is just as narcissistic as Casey and this just puts it over the top. Dr. Vass is LIKED and people RESPECT him, Baez is NEITHER. Poor Baez - it must SUCK to want something so badly and to KNOW it will never be attained. Respect and being liked could have been attained at one point in his career, but Baez chose to go the slimy-lawyer route instead of actually WORKING hard to attain a respectable reputation as a hard, no-nonsense defense lawyer. Too bad Baez. You only have YOURSELF to blame. Speaking of BLAME - with he blaming Jeff Ashton for he not complying with the court's orders simply makes me believe that Jose made up this stupid and asinine defense of blaming EVERYONE but Casey. Way to go!!! YOU are a GENIUS Baez!!! Oh, and btw, I hope that your wife will never need a cadaver dog or the Labrador to find your missing dead body many years from now...and if she does - I hope who ever owns that dog or the Labrador will tell her "Sorry, your husband was an ass...good luck!"

I laugh out loud watching Jose TRY to formulate a non-objectionable question. And I almost fall out of my chair listening to him try to RE-formulate his prior objectionable question. After watching Jose get spanked the last two days by Judge Perry, you'd think he would actually spend some QUALITY time (we can use quantitative here too) with some ink and paper to conjure questions that don't make him sound like the imbecile that he is! Jose not only got spanked for not complying with court's orders three times now, but he got spanked by his own expert witness. Does Jose call these witnesses and say, "Ok, you will testify for me on such and such a day - see you there, buh-bye"? I firmly believe Baez has no idea how to prepare for anything, let alone preparing for non-leading questions or questions that make sense - "Sir, are you aware that air samples were taken six weeks after the carpet samples were given to you?" Wise's answer: "Taken where?" Love it!
Hey Baez, you ever hear of "hostile witness" - you're so smart!

TRASH again....Look Baez, there was paper and EMPTY food boxes in that trash bag. GET the fuck over it. Honestly, do you think the jury, after SEEING all the trash in that bag, will think that the smell of decomposition is the same as NON smelling TRASH? LOL! I don't know about all you but I cannot WAIT for this jury to be able to Google this case! They are going to have a FIELD DAY!!! I literally giggle when I think about it. I would so love to watch a juror Google and view their facial expressions. PAPER GARBAGE DOES NOT SMELL and ANYWAY - Caylee drown, correct??? LMAO!

Holy Moly, I cannot wait for this trial to end and see what type of contempt charges will be handed down to Baez. I hope it's not a monetary contempt. I want to see Baez in jail for a month or so. I don't think Baez will care about a bar complaint or money taken from him, I think jail time will be the only way to get through to him. I feel that Baez will not be looking to keep his job as a lawyer after this. He doesn't give a CRAP what happens during this trial because he is going to go on the talk-show circuit, write a book, write a screen-play (well, he'll have some one else do all the writing of the book and screen-play but will take the credit). IMO, he is banking on the notoriety of this case to fund the rest of his life. Casey, look out lady - you are the NEXT person under the bus.

Can't wait for the rest of the spankity-spank-spank the State of Florida will lay upon Baez tomorrow! Hey Jeff and Linda, can you PLEASE get in to the court record how much money Baez made off of the pictures of Caylee and Casey!!! Thanks, a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment