Friday, June 24, 2011

Surprise, Surprise - Cindy, George and Lee - OH MY

I give up on two of these family members. I cannot understand how they can continue to lie for Casey. I understand love. I understand support. I understand comfort. But I don't understand lying under oath!!! Cindy says "So help me God, I will" every time she is called to stand. Does she know what those words mean???? I guess she must pray to a different God than I. Cindy, I don't even know if I can believe you love Caylee. You have lied so much and under oath - I can't even see you as a grieving grandparent anymore. I'm gonna clue you in on a little secret: Casey is not worth more than Caylee. Casey never loved you - you were/are a "throw away" object to her. You think that if she gets out you'll have this wonderfully loving and happy relationship? She's going to make you pay for every word you uttered against her AND for Caylee. She's gonna leave you so fast your head will spin lady. Good luck. I cannot give you any more empathy - stupid is as stupid does. I'm done.

Lee, you sat up on the stand today and CRIED that you REGRETTED not being in Caylee's life more. Well, that's what I assume you meant. Why then are you lying for her murderer? The only thing I can come up with is that Caylee was only two and half years old, she wasn't around long enough for this family to actually love her yet. To love her enough to seek and receive JUSTICE for. I don't even know why I bother trying to figure this all out. My blood pressure must be off the flipping charts by now.

I hold out hope for George. Why? Because I'm a glutton for punishment!!! As I watch him in court, I see him distance himself from Cindy. They used to sit all snugly together, now - there is almost a person space between them. George, if you allow yourself to get run over this bus you've been thrown under you do realize you will go to prison for child rape, right? You most certainly will. You have got to know and understand that leaving Cindy will only grant you freedom, peace and LIFE? From day one of this whole debacle, I have had the feeling that you are the only one that truly loved Caylee. Caylee deserves justice. Please George, you are her only hope. "Our" only hope. George, you have absolutely no idea how many people love Caylee, cry for Caylee and pray for justice for Caylee. Your daughter brought her to our attention, you can't blame us. We love her and sadly more than her mother did.


We have another five days until the defense rests. I don't think I can continue to listen to this hyperbole any longer. Its infuriating and quite frankly I take offense to these ass-hats thinking I would believe any of it. I still cannot figure Baez and his minions out. Are they pure genius' trying to get a mistrial and/or just cause for an appeal or are they really this dead from the neck up? Oh, I just remembered: FIVE more days!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shoot me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment