Friday, June 10, 2011

Faking It - Casey Anthony

As we all watched the trial yesterday we had the sense of incredible sadness, awareness, pain and the knowledge of definitive ending. We all know and are aware that Caylee Marie Anthony is no longer alive, but hearing the testimony yesterday regarding Caylee's bones was our definitive ending. Yesterday was Caylee's day. She spoke so loud and so clear. She said, "Look at me, see what she's done. I am no longer here on this Earth to run into any one's arms to hug and kiss, play, sing and live." I didn't need to see the pictures that the jury saw in order to hear Caylee speak. I can only hope and pray that the jury will never forget the pictures of Caylee's skull with duct tap wrapped around her tiny nose and mouth - three times.

Casey becoming "ill" during this testimony has only reinforced my opinion of she being a narcissist sociopath/psychopath. This was Caylee's day, Casey could NOT accept this. The attention needed to be reverted BACK to her somehow - hence her "illness". I am so appalled that ANYONE can believe her performance to be anything but FAKE! I basically watched ONLY Casey at this time because I wanted to see the performance. I am not a psychologist, I am not a body language expert, I am not a human lie-detector but I DO have a manipulative, narcissistic, habitual lying piece of crap "friend" to base my opinions of Casey's demeanor on. She absolutely KNOWS when eyes are upon her, especially the cameras. She times these "episodes" perfectly. When Casey "stood" for the jury to exit the first time, she "grabbed" thin air, wobbled and then placed her creepy tiny hand on the table. Does that remind you of when Cindy was leaving the stand after her break-down from her testimony about Caylee's disappearance? It does me. I have a feeling that Baez showed Casey that part of the trial over and over and over again and told her to mime Cindy's exact motions. She even "peeked" to see if the jury was gone before she lifted her head and feigned grimaces of pain. Once ALL attention was upon her, she seemed to be doing better. All of her attorneys were bobbing around her, asking her if she is alright, what can they do.....she was happy as a lark. When her attorneys seemed to think she was doing better, more grimaces of "pain" fell upon her face. In my opinion, this is when she decided that today will end because she now has the attention and power to do so. Casey can only do so much from where she is sitting and she needed the attention brought back to her somehow, which she did. Remember during the jail visits Cindy telling Casey she had a flat tire and Casey saying, "Guess what? That happened to ME!!" This is the same exact crap she's doing now. But Casey, you murdering monster, you may think you have control over these proceedings - but one thing is FOR SURE - the jury will NEVER forget the pictures of your daughter's bones with the duct tape wrapped around her tiny little face forever. You can go ahead and continue to fake cry and fake "illness" as much as you'd like - I do not think ANYONE is buying what you are selling. Here's a little advice, why don't you FAKE some REMORSE??????? Remorse for your dead daughter. You are ONLY delaying the inevitable - the show must go and and it will. Caylee WILL have her justice one way or the other. And personally, I love the revenge Caylee had upon you yesterday, you evil bitch. I hope Caylee's bones haunt you, because we ALL know you saw those pictures before. Even your dumb ass lawyer knew he had to show you before them being entered into evidence and the jury will have to know that. These people aren't dumb. Suffer, Casey! I hope you see Caylee's skull every single time you close those soulless eyes! YOU aren't fooling ME!


Crocodile Tears
By Kay Ryan b. 1945 Kay Ryan

The one sincere
crocodile has
gone dry eyed
for years. Why
bother crying
crocodile tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment