Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How Gotta The People Believe In Rumors - Bob Marley

First, I must say how fucking annoying it is that for three years none of my friends nor family were interested in Caylee Marie's death and murder until her "momster" was acquitted. They said I was wasting time and I was morbid for having a "fascination" with Caylee. Hmmmmm, how funny it is that things have changed. I thought that after my shock and anger of the verdict subsided I could get on with my life while healing from the pain of not having justice for Caylee. NOPE!! Every time I walk into a friends house, work or a family member's home I am bombarded with questions!! Verify this verify that - is this true, is that true, what about this, what about that - WHERE IS CASEY???? It takes every ounce of the patience and love I have for these people to not scream at them. I want to tell them to not be lazy and go look for yourself. To not scream that I don't care where Casey is, who is going to be the first interviewer, if she's ever going to go home....etc.... I don't give a crap about Casey. I silently pray for her misery. I silently scream for her demise, but I DO NOT CARE what happens to her and how so stop asking me.....leave me alone. You all want to believe the rumors? Then go ask someone who doesn't give a shit about Caylee, you'll get the answers you WANT to hear from them.

EVERYONE has forgotten the most important person in this whole travesty - CAYLEE. Caylee did NOT place herself in a swamp, in two garbage bags, a canvass laundry bag and place three pieces of duct tape over her nose and mouth and then lay there until she died! Just because 12 imbeciles (plus all the fucking bandwagon idiots now) decided to believe that Casey was a victim of sexual abuse (actually rape of a child by incest), that George Anthony FORCED her to cover up an accidental drowning, hid the body - told her to "act like nothing happened, see" - lost the body to Mr. Kronk where he then holds on to Caylee for "several months before dumping her in the swamp", the detectives, police officers, the cadaver dogs and their handlers, the WHOLE ENTIRE CSI department, the Medical Examiner and her ENTIRE STAFF and now the States Attorney's office planted and/or hid exculpatory evidence does not mean that Casey is innocent of the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony. NO, it just means that these fucking morons didn't do their job. They "deliberated" (or took a nap) over RUMORS and LIES that Jose Baez and his minions spewed through-out the trial.

In my opinion, these 12 indolent jurors decided that it didn't matter if Casey was guilty, they were going to acquit her no matter what because the WORLD wanted her convicted. What ever happened to the days before DNA, forensics, hair analysis - whatever else -when the jury had to rely on good 'ol fucking common sense, logic, police and detective work???? Where a suspect's demeanor, actions or non-actions and character had a say in if they were innocent or guilty? When a jury had to actually pay attention to the evidence - no matter how difficult it is to understand it - and ask questions regarding it???? It seems that it's true that the world is truly of the mind of instant gratification and entitlement. It is so incredibly sad how lazy and greedy the people of this world have become. I hope these jurors sold their souls for the right fucking price and they are "happy".

This fucking bitch kills her child OUT OF ANGER because her mother told her she was a terrible mother and was going to file for custody. Casey's own grandmother said "Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee." Then this "mother-of-the-year" fucking goes to her boyfriends house and rents movies about babies being kidnapped and killed. Has sex all night long into the next day. There is not ONE mother out there who loves their child that if said child was in ANY type of accident would NOT call 911. There is no loving mother out there that would cover up an accident to make it look like she murdered her child. There is not ONE person in this world that would sit in fucking jail for THREE FUCKING YEARS cuz her DADDY raped her!!! I am so fucking sick and tired of listening to these unbelievable scenarios! She claimed for three fucking years that Zanny the Nanny kidnapped her child!!!!!!!! There isn't ONE loving mother out there that if their child was missing for more than 20 minutes would NOT call the fucking police to report their child missing!!!! NOBODY ASKS THESE QUESTIONS!!! Everyone is just so willing to throw logic and commonsense to the way-side because its way more INTERESTING to believe these idiotic RUMORS AND LIES!!! I wish there was another planet for these types of people could go live on. They don't deserve to mingle amongst the truth telling, logical, smart and commonsensed people of the Earth. I am literally sick and tired of hearing from them. Not just the jurors but the ones that said there wasn't enough evidence. If I had the opportunity to have a super-hero type power I would want the ability to kill people with my mind, with just a single thought. That would be awesome. Especially when people say that George never wanted Caylee's body found because he MAY have been sexually abusing her. You all need to research victims of child sexual abuse. CASEY would NEVER allow Caylee around her father if he had EVER touched Casey. You people are numb from the neck up. You make me literally ill with how stupid you are.

So, does anyone know when George Anthony will be arrested for the murder of Caylee? Or when Casey and George will be arrested for covering up an accident, child neglect for not seeking medical attention after said accident, gross abuse of a body and for the sexual molestation??? I don't watch the news, haven't in 10 years, but I do get the Google updates so I'll be able to keep up with that - hoping that George has to answer to these ridiculous accusations.

Oh yah, that's another thing: Jose - I will NEVER respect the verdict. It was based on LIES, your temper tantrums and inadequacy of being a lawyer and laziness of the jurors. You want respect, you have to EARN it like everyone else! When I see you RESPECT the ethical oath you made when you "became a lawyer" and when I see Casey RESPECT Caylee I MIGHT show some respect to these 12 dumb-asses and their decision.

My hope for all of you who actually CARE about Caylee are slowly moving on and accepting the non justice for Caylee. I am proud to stand with you all as Caylee's voice. She deserved so much. I truly believe that Karma will show her head, it may take a long time but it will happen.

RIP Caylee....you are loved by so many.

2 comments:

  1. Come and be proactive on facebook troy, we need you & it helps take the edge off things!!

    The more voices shouting out ~ the more likely that we will be heard!!

    Come & sign the petitions, come & let your voice be heard...it will ease your angst Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I finally broke down the other night and did join Facebook. I am one of the "justice for Caylee" people. I'll friend request you if you'd like, let me know if I'm looking for London Angel.....

    ReplyDelete