Friday, July 8, 2011

Caylee Marie Anthony - Her Injustice Is Insulting



This injustice is incredibly hard to swallow. I am still reeling....when will the feeling of falling in to a bottomless hole dissipate? I pray for my mind to become numb and my heart to become painless, quickly. I need to find something that will take my mind off of this.

I sent a thank you card to the Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane Burdick and Frank George. I sent a thank you card to Yuri Melich, Detective Wells and Sergeant Allen. I've sent a thank you card to Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr and his incredible staff. It's helped to me keep from writing hate mail to the Anthony's.

I need to move on, but how do I move on when for three years all I've waited for was justice for Caylee. She didn't receive it. I didn't abandon her in that swamp but I feel that if I walk away now - when there is no closure for her, no justice - I feel like I'll be abandoning her now. People keep saying that God will be the last word in all of this. I pray that is true. I just want God to have the last word NOW.

People say you are better of where you are. Who knows what you went through before you succumbed to your death. And to be happy in knowing you will never suffer again. I agree with it all, but I am still so angry you had to go through it at all. That your life would have sucked so much that you had to die to be able to find peace and happiness and love. Life is definitely not fair. Why couldn't she see how precious you are? Never ending questions!

2 comments:

  1. i love your posts & share your angst...the devil is dancing & our sky is tainted with another monster...

    stay strong...and have hope...

    cancer of the vag would be too good for her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caylee, I am still thinking of you, especially today. The horror of what you must have gone through four years ago today must have been so frightening. I hope you are watching how Casey does not have the "beautiful life" she thought she'd obtain with murdering you. I hope YOU are the reason nothing is going right for her. Caylee, the world's angel, we love you so very much and pray for justice for you every minute of the day.

    ReplyDelete