Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baez Is a Travesty of Human Life

I will first say that I did not listen to what Baez's closing argument was about. I heard bits and pieces so I will not go into what he did or didn't say. Not only because I didn't hear it, but because I don't give a rats ASS what he has to say. I find it unfair that the jury does not know all the shenanigans that have taken place since Caylee went "missing". There is NOTHING that this lying piece of crap could EVER say that would make me change my mind about how I feel Caylee died. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for three years and waited patiently for those three years to HEAR a plausible reason as to how Caylee died. I begged God to tell me that it was truly an accident. Obviously, that is not what I learned. Yah, SOMETHING just isn't right!!

My theory as to what happened to poor little Caylee, and I think I might have already written about it before, is that Casey was really planning on murdering Cindy and George. Why? Because she kept on telling Amy Huiezenga that she was going to have the house soon and that Amy could move in with she and Caylee. That is why I believe she searched chloroform 84 times. She searched neck-breaking, shovel and all those other things because she was planning George and Cindy's murders. She would need the chloroform to subdue George, don't you think? I believe that Casey was either giving Caylee xanax or chloroform at night so she could go partying or spend the night at a boyfriends house and then place her in the trunk of the car. That in itself is child abuse, neglect and torture. Something went wrong and when Casey went to check on Caylee, she was dead. And that's where murder comes into play. Because I don't know laws, I have not the foggiest idea of which count of murder that would be. So she had to ditch her plans of killing her parents and think of what to do about Caylee rotting in the trunk. And the rest we know.

Nothing the defense has brought forward has taken murder from the equation, for me. But Baez has definitely made me realize how unjust our judicial system truly is. He has proven to me that no matter how much a lawyer lies, libels and defames a person in opening arguments, it's not against the law and there will be no repercussions. Things need to change. I am so incredibly fed up with liars. This whole entire trial was a circus. I sure hope the jury can discern the truth from this shit-on-a-fucking-cracker defense story. "Magical Thinking" is the understatement of the year!!!

One more flipping day, ONE MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment