Monday, July 4, 2011

Jeff Ashton, Linda Drane-Burdick, Frank George - HEROS and HEROINE

I know you will never read this Jeff, Linda or George but I have to write it anyway.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and soul, for your brilliant case put forth in front of the jury on the path of justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. It is incredibly sad when strangers (you, me - millions of others) love Caylee more than her own mother ever did. WE understand and KNOW that Caylee's life meant someTHING, no matter how small. We didn't need to KNOW her to love her. Your amazing moral and ethical principles made Caylee REAL to the jury. You stayed with the truth and prevailed. No matter what the jury comes to believe, I believe you proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Casey murdered her daughter and never, ever had a concern for Caylee. God will bless you every day here after for your love, compassion and truth of Caylee Marie Anthony. Caylee loves you all!

Honorable Belvin Perry, Jr: Thank you so much for your knowledge of the law. Thank you for allowing an unbiased trial to be put forth to the jury. Thank you for treating the jury as PEOPLE and not "extras in a movie". You are amazing. Thank you.

Jose Baez and the rest of the lawyers: I am literally sick to death knowing you would/could get up in front of the judge and jury and LIE and TWIST the truth to try to fit your client's LIES!!!! You have made me realize how FLAWED our judicial system is for VICTIMS!! How you rest your head and close your eyes at night with NO REMORSE for your actions is beyond me. You are sick individuals - no matter WHAT your job IS - LYING IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! EVER! And shame on Cheney Mason, Dot Simms, Ann Finnell and all the rest ALLOWING Jose Baez to DESTROY Caylee's life. Sick people!!

George, Cindy and Lee: I hope to God you can move on with your life now. I'm sure it will be difficult and seem impossible at times. No matter what, if any, conviction your daughter receives you need to MOVE ON without her. She has clearly shown she does NOT love anyone but HERSELF! You all deserve SO MUCH better!!! I am so sorry, there are NO OTHER WORDS to convey how I feel for your loss of Caylee Marie Anthony. Keep loving Caylee after judgement of her mother. Caylee is the VICTIM. She was robbed of her life, her breath. Seek counselling and learn to love one another for CAYLEE!!!! Don't make her death to be in vain, if you are going to feel sorry for anyone it should be Caylee. She has missed so much. She would be five years old and in kindergarten going into FIRST grade! I remember first grade, Caylee can't. I know you love Casey, it's OK. I understand. But CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY deserves that love.

To the jury: Please know and understand that we all know what type of sacrafice you were made to endure for the last six weeks of your life. Please know that I know and understand how hard this must be to judge a person's life and render a verdict. I just hope and pray that you do the right thing. Caylee was a person, no matter how small and did not deserve to die. I can't say that no one deserves to die because I believe that if you take a life - giving your life she be a form of punishment. BUT a child NEVER DESERVES TO DIE. Not by murder, accident or natural causes. I trust and believe that you are 12 very intelligent people that KNOW and see that Casey murdered her innocent child, Caylee Marie Anthony. Thank you for your time. There are no other words other than:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment